In this talk Perry Marshall selects 7 huge “anchor points” – 7 monumental ideas and events that changed civilization. You’ll see with new clarity how the world has been transformed in a positive way:
1. What ancient people really believed about the earth, science and technology (this one’s a big surprise – it’s NOT what you’ve been told!)
2. Robust evidence that the gospels – Matthew, Mark, Luke and John – were written before 70 AD – well within the lifetimes of Jesus’ closest friends.
3. Faith and Science in 1000 BC, 1000 AD, and 2000
4. The true story behind those “extra” books the Catholics stuck in the middle of the Bible… and the Most Powerful Bible Verse they never taught you in Sunday School
5. The #1 idea in the American constitution came from the Bible. Trace the history of the world’s most dangerous idea
6. How we got the Bible we read today – a list of urban legends, and the truth of what actually happened
7. The printing press, the protestant reformation and the evolution of technology